Requirements: Bachelor of science in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Management or closely related, and 24 months experience in industrial engineering. Special Requirements: Must have demonstrated proficient knowledge of the following technical methods and technology: SAP information system, Kanban, (BTF) Build-to Forecast Methods, and Kaizen. Employer will accept special requirements acquired through employment and/or academic coursework.
Duties: Plan and prepare production schedules and industrial processes for the manufacture of industrial products. Draws up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders. Specific duties include:
• Open production work orders using SAP information system and manage the integration industrial process between production, purchasing, subcontractors and suppliers;
• Provide work order refreshing due to engineering changes;
• Use Kanban and Kaizen software to manage the scheduling and inventory levels of manufactured good, and monitor/track deficiencies and improvements to the industrial process and control of planning vs actual;
• Maintain proper industrial process records and submit reports to management;
• Participate in management meetings to share information and insights from the field related to inventory, build-to-forecast requirements, logistics, cost and productivity flow.
Work Location: This position is located at the headquarter office of Delta Hi-Tech, 9600 De Soto Avenue, Chatsworth, CA 91311
Contact: Delta Hi-Tech, 9600 De Soto Avenue, Chatsworth, CA 91311. To apply interested parties contact – Attn: Juan Carlos Casarrubias, VP, Manufacturing & Engineering at SaritaC@deltahi-tech.com.